Fusion Signature Series 10" Sports Marine Subwoofer with LEDs
A carefully balanced blend of exceptional mechanical design and brilliant acoustic engineering, the Fusion Signature Series marine subwoofer delivers premium low frequency bass to make the difference between a good audio system and a truly memorable audio entertainment experience.
Featuring an elegantly updated Sports Style grille, these stylish subwoofers are engineered with a large diameter voice coil and a 10" high tensile fiberglass-paper composite cone that produces an impressive 450 watts peak power.
Premium low frequencies have never sounded this good. The Sports Style Signature Series speakers feature dual-color diffused LED lighting options that illuminate either Striking Blue or Sparkling White to set the mood or start the party.
- 1 Fusion Signature Series 10" Sports Style Marine Subwoofer with LEDs
- 6 Phillips stainless steel, 4.8 mm x 50 mm (10 gauge x 2 in.) mounting screws
- Mounting template
- 1 Tinned LED connection cable (6 m)
- Hex key
- Updated Sports Style Grille
- Sports Style Grille provides ultimate cone protection with great looks
- 450 Watts Peak Power
- Fiberglass-Paper Composite Cone produces defined, low frequency acoustics
- Large Diameter Voice Coil provides an increase in power and efficiency and an exclusive signature sound with wave-rippling bass
- Dual-color diffused LED lighting options
- Select either Striking Blue or Sparkling White LED illumination
- Color is determined by wiring polarity at installation
- True-Marine™ Design & Protection
- Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment
- Signature Series subwoofers are rated IP65 water resistant and are perfect for both indoor and outdoor installation
- Magnetic Structure 68 oz.
- RMS Power Rating: (Watts) 250
- Peak Power: (Watts) 450
- Efficiency: (1W/1M) 88dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 2kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Mounting Diameter (Clearance): 223 mm (8-3/4")
- Mounting Depth (Clearance): 133 mm (5-1/4")
- LED Color Options Blue and White (determined by wiring polarity at installation)