The longest continuous length we have in stock is: 60 feet.
The maximum continuous length we normally order is: 100 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
Ancor Marine Grade Flat Duplex Safety Electrical Cable - 8/2
0.23 Lbs / Ft
Status: In Stock
in feet :
Please note: Items Cut to Custom Lengths Are Not Returnable.
- Ancor Safety Flat Duplex Cable, 8/2 AWG features red and yellow Marine Grade primary conductors (correctly color-coded to ABYC standards)
- Wrapped in white common jacket that is made for easy removal while providing the best abrasion resistance available
- Cables exceed UL 1426 standards for marine pleasure craft
- Made from the highest quality ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- The premium vinyl insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105 deg C dry and 75 deg C wet
- Stays flexible even in extreme cold (-40 deg F/C)
- Resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion and ultra-violet radiation