Sta-Lok Swageless Insulator - Terminal to Terminal 5/16"
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
Insulated Standing Rigging provides the ideal antenna for radio transmission and reception. Sta-Lok Insulators have proven themselves over the years to be an effective and totally reliable method of converting yacht backstays into radio antenna.
The main body of the Sta-Lok Insulator consists of an ingenious steel assembly which is embedded in a black weather-proof nylon molding, designed to exceed the breaking load of the back stay.
- Applications: Use on standing rigging to provide Radio Antenna
- Incorporates Sta-Lok Self fit termination
- Easy to install
- Stronger than the wire rope
- High Strength 316 Stainless steel. Rust Free
- Weather proof nylon molded body
- Packed for 1x19 wire as standard
- Different wedges are available to terminate 7 strand and compacted strand wire ropes
- Wire sizes 7/32" to 1/2"
- Impedance Measurement @15MHz: Capacitance 16pF Resistance 400K
- D.C. Leakage Resistance @ 20Kv: Greater than 10 G Ohms
- Voltage Proof Test: Withstands 30 Kv applied for 2 hours without breakdown
- No change in 15 MHz impedance after voltage proof test
Item #: 608954
Item #: 608948
Item #: 608945