Hayn TFBJ Series Jaw to Jaw Open Body Turnbuckles
See the Complete Catalog of Hayne Products - We will Special Order any item that we do not stock
- Hayn Jaw Body Only Turnbuckles TFBJ Series are an excellent combination of stainless steel and bronze, retaining the qualities of strength and corrosion resistance while adding an exceptional non-galling feature
- These open center, forged bronze turnbuckles feature a 316 stainless steel forged T-Bolt toggle jaw and a forged bronze open body design with positive cotter or ring pin locking
- The use of these dissimilar materials make this the best choice for a safe high load turnbuckle for rigging
- All turnbuckle bodies are highly polished and chromed
- Please note that sizes 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" are fully machined from bar material, not forged
- All end fittings are crafted from 316 grade stainless steel
- Swage style end fittings are standard with "swageline" depth indicator, wrench flats and size identification
- Use these for replacements or with your favorite mechanical fitting
- Style: Toggle Jaw and Open Body
- Pin size: 3/8"
- Wire Size: 3/16" - 1/4"
- Thread size: 3/8-24 L.H.
- Turnbuckle Length Open: 12-11/16"
- Turnbuckle Length Closed: 9-3/16"
- Material: Forged Bronze and Stainless Steel
See the Hayn Catalog Here
Hayn Threaded T-Bolt Toggle Jaw
Item #: 601511
Pin Size: 3/8", Jaw Size: 7/16"
Thread Size: 3/8"-24 Left Hand, Thread Length: 2-3/4"
Item #: 601511