Hayn TFBJ Series Jaw to Jaw Open Body Turnbuckles - Pin Diameter 1/4 Inch
See the Complete Catalog of Hayne Products - We will Special Order any item that we do not stock
Hayn's TFBJ Series Jaw to Jaw Open Body Turnbuckles offer an excellent combination of stainless steel and bronze; retaining the qualities of strength and corrosion resistance while adding an exceptional non-galling feature. The use of these dissimilar materials make this the best choice for a safe high load turnbuckle for rigging.
- Open center, forged bronze turnbuckles
- 316 Stainless steel forged T-Bolt toggle jaw and a forged bronze open body design with positive cotter or ring pin locking
- Highly polished and chromed turnbuckle bodies
- All end fittings are crafted from 316 grade stainless steel
- Swage style end fittings are standard with "swageline" depth indicator, wrench flats and size identification
- For use as replacements or with your favorite mechanical fitting
Note: Sizes 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" are fully machined from bar material, not forged
- Style: Toggle jaw and open body
- Pin diameter: 1/4"
- Wire diameter: 3/32" - 5/32"
- Thread size: 1/4-28 L.H.
- Turnbuckle length open: 10-3/4"
- Turnbuckle length closed: 7-3/4"
- Material: Chromed bronze and stainless steel
- Threads: Left hand
Item #: 60903014L014