SI-TEX / Airmar B150TM CHIRP Transducer
As CHIRP sonar continues to redefine recreational fishing, Airmar has expanded the lineup of broadband transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game changing technology. The Airmar TM150M is an economical CHIRP transducer designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz, these transducers reveal fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths (up to 600 feet) along with ultra-clear target resolution. The TM150 is a Transom Mount model in the CHIRP product line and is an excellent choice for freshwater anglers.
- Depth and water temperature sensor
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
- Track bottom at higher boat speeds
- More coverage under your boat; delivers wider arches, 26° to 17° beamwidths
- Covers medium frequency range
- CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Plastic transom-mount with transom bracket, hardware and custom transom housing and cover
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood or metal
- Element: 1 Internal ceramic
Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Xducer ID is made possible by a small microcontroller that is embedded into every AIRMAR broadband transducer. During final test at the factory, the transducer's unique details are measured and stored in memory, enabling the echosounder to automatically configure itself to the transducer being used. The microcontroller "talks" with the connected echosounder via a single conductor in the transducer cable. This feature enables the transducer to transmit important data to the echosounder, including transducer model, functions, frequency, power rating, beam pattern, impedance, ceramic element configuration and acoustic window material.
- Actual specifications for each transducer are measured, saved and available to the end user
- Automatic configuration of echosounder to transducer, enabling echo-sounder to adapt to the transducer connected, providing an optimized system
- Supplied data simplifies troubleshooting, warranty issues (transducer part number, housing style, serial number and date of manufacture provided)
- Continuous monitoring of ceramic operating temperatures
- Transducer profile information can be presented on the OEM echosounder display
Troubleshooting has never been easier. With an Airmar transducer featuring Xducer ID® in the system, it's easy for technicians to troubleshoot any potential issues. Utilizing Airmar's TDT1000 and SensorCheck App, it only takes a minute to compare the onboard transducer with the database performance details from the day the transducer was produced, thus eliminating the guess-work and potential high costs of unnecessarily replacing a transducer.
- Hull deadrise: 2° to 20°
- Acoustic window: Urethane
- Weight: 0.45 kg (1.1 lb)