C.S. Johnson Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw / Locking Rings 3/8"
Note: This item will ship when available.
The C.S. Johnson 3/8" Tubular Jaw to Jaw Turnbuckle with Locking Rings (10-100) is designed to be used with standing rigging. The attachment points are "T" bolt style jaw with varying pin sizes. Adjustments are easily made through the center of the turnbuckle. Secure locking is achieved with two locking rings on the turnbuckle body. All components are USA MADE from type marine grade stainless steel.
- Positive locking turnbuckle has locking rings instead of cotter pins
- There are no pointed or rough ends to snag sails or shins
- "T" jaw fittings
- Made in the USA to exacting specifications
- These turnbuckles are found as standard equipment on many production boats
- For use with wire up to 3/8"
- Open body
- Type 316 stainless steel body and ends
- Type: Jaw to Jaw with T-Toggle Construction
- Material: Stainless steel
- Wire Diameter Up to 3/8"
- Pin Diameter: 5/8"
- Thread Size: 5/8"-18
- Safe Working Load: 14,800 lbs
- Pin to Pin Length Closed: 14"
- Pin to Pin Length Open: 19"
- Body Length: 8-5/8"
- Jaw Opening: 7/8"