C.S. Johnson Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw / Locking Rings 3/8"
Status: In Stock
- C.S. Johnson 10-100 Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw with Locking Ring
- They replace expendable cotter pins and being captive, can not be lost overboard
- There are no pointed or rough ends to snag sails or shins
- Includes bronze toggle nuts to prevent galling under high load conditions
- Typically use with Wire systems up to 3/8" diameter
- Type: Jaw to Jaw
- Wire Diameter Up to 3/8"
- Pin Diameter: 5/8"
- Thread Size: 5/8"-18
- Safe Working Load: 14,800 lbs
- Pin to Pin Length Closed: 14"
- Pin to Pin Length Open: 19"
- Body Length: 8-5/8"
- Jaw Opening: 7/8"