C.S. Johnson Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw / Locking Rings
Status: Call to confirm
- C.S. Johnson 9-100 Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw with Locking Ring
- They replace expendable cotter pins and being captive, can not be lost overboard
- There are no pointed or rough ends to snag sails or shins
- Includes bronze toggle nuts to prevent galling under high load conditions
- Typically use with Wire systems up to 5/16" diameter
- Type: Jaw to Jaw
- Wire Diameter Up to 5/16"
- Pin Diameter: 1/2"
- Thread Size: 1/2"-20
- Breading load: 10,500 lbs
- Safe Working Load: 4200 lbs
- Pin to Pin Length Open: 16-3/4"
- Pin to Pin Length Closed: 12"
- Body Length: 7"