The C.S. Johnson 1/4" Tubular Jaw to Jaw Turnbuckle with Check Nut Locking (06-110) is designed to be used with standing rigging. The attachment points are "T" bolt style jaw with varying pin sizes. Adjustments are easily made via the cross-hole in the center of the turnbuckle. Secure locking is achieved with two check nuts on either side of the turnbuckle body. All components are USA MADE from type marine grade stainless steel.
- Turnbuckle with 2 "T" jaw fittings
- Made in the USA to exacting specifications
- These turnbuckles are found as standard equipment on many production boats
- For use with wire up to 1/4"
- Closed body
- Check nut locking turnbuckle
- Type 316 stainless steel body and ends
- Manufacturer recommends not exceeding 40% of breaking load
- Material: 316 stainless steel
- Jaw with T-Toggle Construction
- Wire Diameter Up to 1/4"
- Pin Diameter: 3/8"
- Thread Size: 3/8"-24
- Safe Working Load: 2800 lbs
- Breaking Load: 7000
- Length Closed 9-1/2"
- Length Open 13-3/4"
- Body Length: 5-5/8"