Myerchin Gen 2 Folding Crew Knife - Standard Natural Bone
Status: In Stock
- The Myerchin AF377 Gen 2, Crew Knife has a Natural Bone handle with a German marine stainless steel blade
- The Pro-grade German Marine stainless is comparable to 440C for hardness and edge-holding properties with additional anti-oxidation elements added for the final crafting of these knives
- Extreme strength and light weight
- The Generation 2 Series features an advanced, springless locking mechanism
- Securely locks blade, spike, or both
- Includes Cordura nylon sheath, belt (pocket) clip
- One hand open
- Built on a heavy duty BF300 Frame
- The Natural Bone is an excellent base for traditional scrimshaw
- Bone is sustainable bovine origin. Gift Box included
- Blade: Straight, Folding
- Handle Material: Natural Bone
- Length Closed: 3.5"
- Blade Length: 2.3"
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Spike Length: 1.75""
- Both Open: 8.2"
- Serial Number: Yes
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Original Owner) on Springless DoubleLock®