Myerchin Gen-2 Fixed Knife Offshore System
Status: In Stock
- Myerchin's Generation-2 W100P Offshore System Pro features handles made from carefully chosen slabs of sustainable Maple wood
- This natural material is a beautiful hardwood with excellent properties for use at sea
- Wooden handle rigging knives harken back to days of square riggers and gollywobbler sails
- It can be allowed to age naturally or protected with a coat of carnauba wax
- This knife thoughtfully links heritage with the most modern components
- The wood handle has been chosen by members of Her Majesty's Royal Navy
- The Pro-grade German Marine stainless that Myerchin uses is comparable to 440C for hardness and edge-holding properties with additional anti-oxidation elements added for the final crafting of Myerchin's knives
- Extreme strength and moderate weight
- This modern upgrade features thicker steel, lighter overall weight, shackle slot and improved lanyard attachment
- The Classic Sheepsfoot blade design is a modern version of the classic knives used by seamen for centuries
- It includes a heavy leather sheath, knife, and Myerchin Marlinspike
- Blade: Serrated, Fixed
- Handle Material: Maple wood
- Length: 8.5
- Blade Length: 3.8"
- Weight: 6.6 oz.
- Spike Length: 6.65"
- Spike Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Serial Number: Yes
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Original Owner)