Myerchin Gen-2 Fixed Knife Offshore System -Serrated Blade G10 Black Composite
Status: In Stock
- Myerchin's Generation-2 B100P Offshore System Pro features handles made from carefully chosen slabs of black G10
- This man made material is impervious to the elements and it is the strongest handle for a knife intended for use at sea
- The black G10 is an excellent base for the sailor's own scrimshaw using white India ink
- This knife thoughtfully links heritage with the most modern components
- The black handle is the one most chosen by professional navy, sailors, and commercial seamen
- The Pro-grade German Marine stainless that we use is comparable to 440C for hardness and edge-holding properties with additional anti-oxidation elements added for the final crafting of our knives
- Extreme strength and moderate weight
- This modern upgrade features thicker steel, lighter overall weight, shackle slot and improved lanyard attachment
- The Classic Sheepsfoot blade design is a modern version of the classic knives used by seamen for centuries
- It includes our heavy leather sheath, knife, and Myerchin Marlinspike
- Blade: Serrated, Fixed
- Handle Material: Black G10 Composite
- Length: 8.5
- Blade Length: 3.8"
- Weight: 6.6 oz.
- Spike Length: 6.65"
- Spike Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Serial Number: Yes
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Original Owner)