(A $299 Value)
(via mail-in rebate)
Take Advantage of this Incredible Deal While Supplies Last!
Lowrance HDS-16 Carbon Multifunction Display with TotalScan Transducer
Don't miss this Deal! — Brand new, in the box. Includes TotalScan Transom Mount Transducer! Get this 16" high definition, sunlight-viewable display with WiFI and Bluetooth for less than most 12" displays!
- HDS-16 Carbon 16" Display
- Preloaded C-MAP U.S. Enhanced Basemap Chart (Americas)
- TotalScan Transom Mount 455/800 Transducer
- Trunnion Bracket and knobs
- Power: 12V input & NMEA 0183 cable
- Fuse, fuse holder
For more details, see:
Get a robust package of navigation and fishfinding software on a massive 16" touchscreen with the Lowrance HDS-16.
Building on their experience as developers of the first recreational fishfinder in 1957, Lowrance engineers continue as the leader in fishfinding technology. This Carbon 16-inch sunlight-viewable, ultra-clear SolarMAX™ touchscreen uses a great balance of high-bright LED backlighting and advanced anti-reflective coatings to provide wider viewing angles -- even with the most sun-blocking sunglasses.
TotalScan™ marries up Broadband sonar, Chirp Sonar, StructureScanHD and Downscan capability to target fish and search for fish-holding structures with the same transducer.
The dual-core processor gives you lightning-fast refreshes of screen splits, zooms, overlays, and app changes. Its “smartphone-like” operation makes using the Carbon second nature. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity notify you of software updates, and the Service Assistant feature allows you to transmit detailed reports of your network to Lowrance technical advisors for hands-on assistance.
Just Plug and Play to a myriad of accessories via NMEA2000 / NMEA0183 connectivity and you have a sleek installation with tons of great navigational, fishing and engine information capability.
- Massive 16" touchscreen chartplotter - A four-panel split is equivalent of four, 7-inch panels on one screen
- Multi-touch Screen with keypad
- SolarMAX™HDS Sunlight readable display from ultra wide viewing angles
- Built-in C-Map base map; other chart options available
- Built-in WiFi & Bluetooth
- Dual-core processor provides lightning-fast screen refreshes
- Built-in Network Analyzer automatically notifies of software updates
- Built-in Service Assistant allows reporting to Navico for troubleshooting
- Plug and Play via NMEA 2000 and 0183
- Auto-routing to your destination
- View and control your display from a smartphone or tablet using the free Link App
- TotalScan Transom Mount Transducer, features Broadband, CHIRP, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging
- Dual-channel split-screen allows two CHIRP views simultaneously
- Point-1 GPS (external) antenna-ready
- SonicHub2 compatible
- Broadband Radar™ ready
- Mercury VesselView Link compatible
- SmartSteer™ control of Outboard Pilot and MotorGuide Xi5 Trolling Motor
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Built-in support for StructureScan 3D (optional transduer required)
- Enhanced SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ capability
- Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchor compatible
SolarMAX™ HD Display gives Optimum Performance in any Weather
You will see fish, structure and chart detail better than ever on the high-resolution, super-bright SolarMAX™ HD 16” display. Whether searching for fish around structure or navigating to your favorite fishing spot, the images will be bright and clear with easy viewing from any angle, even in direct sunlight, and through polarized sunglasses. The Carbon ultra-responsive multi-touch screen works even when the display is wet.
FishReveal™ Smart Target View
FishReveal makes fish easy to see. By combining traditional CHIRP sonar fish arches with superior, high-resolution DownScan Imaging you get the view you need to fish with precision, like bottom detail, structure and bait fish. Even better, FishReveal removes the need to display CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging in a two-panel split-screen display.
You can easily pinpoint fish locations and key fishing areas in and around structure where the fish hide with the three-dimensional views of StructureScan combining enhanced SideScan and DownScan Imaging. SideScan gives you picture-like views up to 600 feet to each side of your boat, while DownScan Imaging with FishReveal™ makes fish identification easy, using high-detail images of cover and structure below your boat. You can also place waypoints on favorite fishing areas and revisit them again and again with the powerful navigation capability of HDS Carbon. Add a StructureScan 3D transducer and module to unlock the full potential of your fishfinder.
Live Network Sonar
You can cover more water in less time when viewing sonar from up to two transducers at the same time – on the same display – with Lowrance exclusive Live Network Sonar.
Deep water and trolling anglers will never miss a fish when watching two Lowrance CHIRP frequencies at the same time on a dual-channel CHIRP split screen. To get the most out of this feature, run a High CHIRP panel for the best target separation close to the bottom or of the tight schools, a Medium CHIRP panel will cover the widest area – this is ideal for watching bait schools under a transducer in shallow water – or go deeper with a Low CHIRP panel to cover more of the water column.
Plug and Play Compatibility
You can easily build a system around your HDS Carbon with Lowrance performance modules. This means that you can really get the most out of your investment and out of your time on the water. You can include Broadband Radar, SonicHub2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM Marine Weather and audio, DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies like Mercury VesselView Link, Bluetooth control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance Outboard Pilot.
Preloaded, High-Detail C-MAP US Enhanced Mapping
Finding areas to fish is now easier with the preloaded C-MAP charts in HDS Carbon. You can save time by narrowing your search for water features like ledges, points or drop-offs with a bird’s eye view of 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes and standard 10-foot contours on more than 11,000 lakes. HDS Carbon also includes preloaded, high-detail coastal mapping and the new C-MAP Navigation Palette. C-Map is a world leader in marine mapping, providing accurate and up-to-date marine information.
With integrated wireless connectivity, you are able to download software updates and C-MAP Genesis maps directly to your display, and upload detailed service reports to technical support
You can view and control your HDS carbon Display from your smartphone or tablet using the free Link App. This means backup and restore waypoints, routes, trails and display settings directly to your mobile device. It is also easier than ever to protect your valuable fishing data against loss or theft.
Lowrance’s priority is to provide a superior quality products and a stress-free time on the water. Enjoy the feeling of fishing with peace of mind with their two-year warranty guarantee.
TotalScan Transducer Features:
- All-in-one transducer supports Medium and High CHIRP frequencies, 80.200 broadband and 455/800Hz StructureScan frequencies, plus water temperature
- Supports 83/200kHz Broadband sonar frequencies
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP frequencies
- Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan frequencies
- Multiple mounting options
- Compatible with Lowrance Elite-7Ti and Elite-5Ti
HDS-16 Carbon Specifications:
- Size (diagonal):16.1" / 307mm
- Aspect Ratio:Widescreen
- Resolution:1680 x 800
- Type:LCD w/ LED Backlight
- Interface:Full Multi-touch control and full keypad control
- Split screens:4
- Housing material: Plastic
- Waterproof Rating:IPx7
- Operating temperature range+5° F to +131° F (-15° C to +55° C)
- Operating voltage range: 12 Volt DC (10.8 - 17.0 Volt DC min - max)
- NMEA 2000: Single Micro-C connection
- Ethernet: Dual Ethernet Ports
- NMEA 0183: RS422 (1) TX , (1) RX
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in Bluetooth (Classic and LE compatible)
- Video Input: OPTIONAL - Composite (RCA connection) video input via optional cable. NTSC or PAL
- Data Card: Dual micro SD card slots
- Sonar Simultaneous StructureScan and Chirp
- Broadband freq. 50/83/200kHz frequencies (transducer dependent)
- Broadband range 3,500+ ft.. (1067m) Max depth (transducer dependent)
- CHIRP freq. 40-60 (LOW), 85-145 (MID), 130-210 (High) kHz frequencies (transducer dependent)
- CHIRP range 3,500+ ft.. (1067m) Max depth (transducer dependent)
- StructureScan freq. 455/800kHz
- StructureScan range
- 300 ft Max Depth Downscan, 600ft (Max 300ft per side) SideScan
- Track Bottom: 35mph / 56kph (SideScan) , 55mph / 88 kph (DownScan)
- Mark Targets: 15mph / 24 kph
- StructureScan speeds Optimum Imaging: 2-8mph / 3-13 kph
- View 2 LIVE sonar sources at the same time
- Dual Channel CHIRP Sonar (with compatible transducer)
- Output Power 500W RMS for all channels
- GPS Antenna 10Hz internal with WAAS/MSAS/EGNOS/GLONASS
- Built-in Base Mapping C-MAP USA (Americas) or Worldwide Basemap (Non-Americas)
- 2D/3D Chart Mode
- Radar overlay (heading sensor required)
- Weather overlay SiriusXM® weather via WM-3 (US and lower Canada only)
- StructureMap overlay (StructureScan transducer required)
Item #: 258953
Item #: 260580
Item #: 260107
Item #: 259603
Item #: 259601
Item #: 261743
Item #: 261742
Item #: 258619