Achilles HB-350DX DP Rigid Hull (RIB) 11' 6", Gray Hypalon, 2019
HB-350DX DP CUSTOM RIB
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
Please note: NO ROWING SYSTEM OR SEAT / SEAT ATTACHMENTS - People can sit on the tubes without an oarlock or oar in the way. This was done because we see fewer boaters rowing these RIBs.
- Length: 11' 6"
- Beam: 5' 9"
- Weight: 211 Lbs
- Capacity: (6) Persons or 1650 Lbs
- Maximum Motor 30L hp (Maximum Motor Weight: 172 Lbs)
- Manufacturer Recommends 20 hp (20" Shaft)
- Tube: Diameter 18"
- Separate Air Chambers: (3)
- Stowed Dimensions: 10' 10" x 3' 7" x 2' 1"
- Fabric Type: Hypalon
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Rigid Fiberglass Hull
- Molded-In Bow Locker with Hatch and Fuel Chase to Stern
- Custom Boarding Step Pads on Tubes, (Bow, Port & Stargboard)
- Fore & Aft D-Rings for Temporary Docking / Tying Up
- Double Heavy Duty, Full Length Tear Drop Rub Strake
- Towing Bridle D-Rings (Port and Starboard)
- Davit Lifting Points (4-Point Lift System)
- Stainless Bow Eye
- Bow and Stern Molded Carry Handles
- Fuel Tank Tie Down Hardware
- Self-Bailer Valve
- Foot Pump
- Repair Kit
Underdeck fuel routing may require longer or custom made fuel lines. Keep in mind primer bulb location is important.
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 457736
Item #: 454212
Item #: 456031
Item #: 455210
Item #: 457394
Item #: 756739
Item #: 756740
Item #: 458184
Item #: 003341
Item #: 450025