Lewmar 185TT 3.0KW GEN 2 Tunnel Thruster Package with Joystick
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is currently shut down and we are not expecting any shipments from Lewmar until at least the end of April. Items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until they re-open.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Introducing the Lewmar GEN 2 blue box thruster system, Lewmar's next-generation thruster technology. The main electronic components of the system have been completely redesigned to increase reliability and functionality. The system fits with the matched controllers and incorporates features that surpass other high-end systems currently on the market. The configuration has been designed to be as simple and reliable as possible while incorporating today's advances in technology.
- Lewmar 185TT 3.0KW (Gen 2) Tunnel Thruster - 590006
- Blue control box
- 589268 Joystick
- 2-meter motor cable
- 10-meter auxiliary cable
- 2 x 589008 250 amp fuses
Note: Tunnel sold separately
- No reservoir to install, no leaks, no maintenance
- High-performance, 5-blade propeller gives equal thrust in both directions
- High-integrity seal
- Spline-driven propeller, no drive pin required
- Black box electronics prevent misuse, protects motor
- Hardened and ground spiral bevel gear for maximum efficiency, quiet power transmission
- Self-resetting thermal protection on all motors
- Easy plug together switch connections
- Minimum silhouette hub for smooth water flow
For technical specifications, see theData Sheet for This Product
For more information, see the Owner's Manual and Installation Guide
- Power supply: 12 Volt DC
- Draw: 330 Amp
- Power: 4 HP
- Tunnel size: 7-9/32"
- Thrust: 128 lb
- Weight: 42 lb
- A = 5-1/8"
- B = 10-21/32
- C = 7-9/32"
- D = 3-11/32"
Joystick Features: (included in this package)
Lewmar's 2nd generation of thruster controls provides a superior tactile control of single or dual thruster installations. The controllers are installed without the need for rear access and feature a snap-on bezel to neatly hide the mounting screws. A cover is included for additional security against accidental use while providing extra protection from the environment. The existing mounting hole and fixing screw positions can be reused if replacing a previous generation touch panel or joystick panel.
- Ergonomic joystick gives tactile feedback
- Membrane switch panel sealed from dust and moisture
- Cover protects against inadvertent use, environment
- Multi-function LED indicator displays:
- System deployment
- Thruster operation
- Low voltage
- Motor temperature warning
- Fault conditions
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 000253
Item #: 000150