Reverso Version 2.0 Automatic Outboard Flushing System
Flush your outboards with the press of a button when you install the Reverso Version 2.0 Automatic Outboard Flushing System. Water is sent to each engine for a preset time until the last motor is flushed. The system automates the flushing sequence so you don't have to connect the hose to every flushing port. It works whether the vessel is in or out of the water, in the vertical or tilt position.
Built-In Solution to Flushing
The Reverso Outboard Flushing System can be installed at the OEM level or as a retrofit. Mounted on the bulkhead or transom locker, the system is permanently plumbed to each engine through the wiring loom and includes the hose connection and start button. Similar to Version 1.5, the Version 2 offers a separate hose connection and a waterproof start button that can be installed remotely near the transom and/or console. Minimizing the reach is a big added convenience.
- Permanently-installed system to flush all outboard engines automatically in a sequence
- Requires just a single hose connection
- Automatically flushes each engine one at time until all have been flushed
- Shuts down after all flushing is complete
- Helps prevent engine corrosion, buildup of invasive species
- Reduces cleaning time
- Boat can be in or out of the water
3 Steps To Flushing Faster
- Connect freshwater hose to the system
- Press start button
- Flushes one motor completely before moving to next, shuts off once all motors are flushed