Lewmar Size 70 Low-Profile Deck Hatch
Sales of all Display Model items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
Scratch & Dent: Scratch on corner of frame and also back of frame from shipping damage. Hatch functions properly.
- The Lewmar Low Profile Hatch has soft styling and sleek looks, ideal for use on a powerboat
- Larger sizes can be used as foredeck hatches on smaller to mid size yachts
- Outside handles allow the hatch to be opened from on deck if it is not locked
- Low profile hatches open up to 180°
- Optional Telescopic Hatch Stay allows hatch to open to 95 Degrees (Sold Separately)
- Anodized aluminum frame for corrosion resistance
- Curved upper frame profile for strength as well as modern styling
- Mounting Instructions
- Fit to a flat surface with a maximum tolerance of ± 1mm
- Fastening size at hinge section use (M6 / 1/4")
- Fastening size for lower frame use 5mm CSK screw No.10 UNC 2 BA
- Cutout: 24-11/16" x 24-11/16", 1-11/16" Corner Radius
- Overall: 27-1/2" x 27-1/2" (698 mm x 698 mm) with 3-1/16" (78 mm) OD radius
- Deck-to-Lid Height: 1" (25 mm)
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 901840