Ancor Marine Primary Wire - 8 AWG 25' Yellow
Status: In Stock
- Ancor Marine Grade Primary Wire is fine stranded to produce maximum conductivity and flexibility
- All Ancor Primary Wire is flame retarded, UV inhibited, rated to 600V and 105°C
- Lugs are tinned copper to avoid corrosion and last longer.
- Each lug end has a piece of Ancor's adhesive lined 3:1 heatshrink tubing placed over the electrical connection.
- Heatshrink tubing seals out moisture and other corrosive elements found in the marine environment, and provides strain relief to ensure a longer lasting battery connection.
- Marine Grade 8 AWG (8 mm)
- Nominal O.D.: 5/16” (7.9 mm)
- Wt./1000’: 86lbs. (39 kg)
- Stranding: 168 of 30 AWG
- Cir. Mil Area: 16,800
- Square mm: 8.37
- Ohms/1000’: 0.62