Lewmar V700 Vertical Windlass Kit with Anchor Rode Included
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
- Contactor / solenoid
- Circuit breaker
- Rocker switch
- Anchor rode 20' of 1/4" HT chain spliced to 200' of 1/2" 8 plait line
- The Lewmar V700 windlass is one of the most attractive and durable windlasses on the market, with 100% 316 stainless steel housing and a sleek flush-mount design that hides the motor below
- Suitable for boats up to 35' in length
- It works at the push of a button and has (2) built-in features that make it unique:
- Motor protection
- Fall Safe anchor lock
- 100% 316 stainless steel deck unit
- IP67 Rated (waterproof to 1 m)
- Fits calibrated chains: 6 mm DIN766, 1/4" G4 or BBB, 7 mm DIN766
- Minimal parts for enhanced reliability
- Fast line speed
- Manual recovery option
- Impact-resistant motor cover
- With reed switch and magnet fitted as standard for chain counter applications
- Max. Pull: 700 lbs
- Typical Working Load: 175 lbs
- Normal Line Speed: 72' / min.
- Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 320 Watts
- Current Draw: 45 Amps
- Standard Deck Clearance: 5"
For further details and installation instructions see Owner's Manual
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 012104
Item #: 002736
Item #: 001658
Item #: 002995