Ancor Marine Grade Primary Wire
Multiple Models Available
Please enter quantity below.
- Ancor Marine Grade™ wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Ancor’s proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid,
oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
- ABYC Recommends: “Conductors shall be at least 16 AWG"
- Exception: "18 AWG conductors may be used if included with other conductors in a sheath and do not extend more than 30 inches outside the sheath.&";
- Marine Grade 12 AWG /3 MM2 Wire
- Nominal O.D.: 5/32” (4 mm)
- Wt./1000’: 31 lbs. (14 kg)Stranding: 65 of 30 AWG
- Cir. Mil Area: 6,500
- Square mm: 3.31
- Ohms/1000’: 1.75