Optima Bluetop Dual Purpose Marine Battery - Group 31
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
OPTIMA is the most advanced Sealed Lead Acid battery available. The patented SPIRALCELL technology provides many features and benefits not found in conventional batteries.
- Dual Purpose battery
- Group 31 Completely Sealed/Zero maintenance
- Universal size, fit, and use
- Unequaled vibration resistance
- Longer battery life means greater savings
- Compatible with most charging systems
- Deep cycling
- Lasts up to 2 times longer than traditional flat-plate batteries
- More power in the initial 1, 3, 5 and 10 seconds of the starting process than comparably rated conventional lead-acid batteries
- Constant performance quality, which keeps your battery running at the same level even as it's being discharged
- Ideal for seasonal use, fully charged it can sit unused for up to 12 months at room temperature (or below) and still start a vehicle
- 15 times more resistant to vibration than traditional lead-acid batteries
- Mountable in almost any position
- Warranty: 24 Months free replacement
- Battery Group: 31
- Volts: 12
- Amp Hours: 75
- CCA: 900 Amp
- MCA / Cranking Amps: 11.25
- Reserve Capacity @ 25 Amps: 155 Minutes
- Dimensions: 12.81" L x 6.56" W x 9.38" H
- Terminal Type: Post & stud
Note: Specifications may be subject to change per the manufacturer.