is limited to stock availability.
ONLY 7 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Simrad NSS7 evo2 Chartplotter w/ Built-in CHIRP Sonar - REMANUFACTURED
This product is remanufactured. Includes 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
The NSS7 evo2 combines an easy-to-use, 7-inch chartplotter/multifunction display with built-in GPS positioning, StructureScan® HD, CHIRP-enabled broadband sonar, and powerful expansion capabilities.
Engineered for performance, functionality and flexible control, its TouchSensible™ interface provides multi-touch interaction for ease of use when cruising, as well as a keypad and a rotary push-to-enter knob for quick and effective use on those days when waves and boat movement make it hard to use a touch-screen accurately. The 16:9 widescreen display features a tablet-style home screen with pre-set navigation panels and programmable favorites for concise display of information, and easily identifiable touchscreen function keys. Background screen can be customized with your favorite photo.
The NSS7 evo2 incorporates technology designed for blue water anglers and cruisers and provides a wealth of expansion options for boaters to get the most from their excursions. SonarHub is integrated in the NSS7 evo2 and combines award-winning StructureScan™ Sonar, Broadband Sounder and CHIRP technology to give anglers the ability to view fish and structure in both 3D imaging and high-definition sonar. Provides full autopilot integration for control from its TouchSensible display, and the embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS antenna provides precise location information.
The Simrad GoFree WiFi option allows viewing and control from a compatible tablet as well as viewing from a compatible phone. The system’s networking capability allows the addition of extra screens, display of engine and the ability to control an iPhone music playlist via the navigation screen. NSS7 evo2 integration can be extended for complete vessel control with digital switching, night-vision camera control (FLIR™). Includes Insight Pro chart V15 on SD card. Cartography compatibility includes Insight, C-Map MAX-N and Navionics.
- NSS evo2 display
- Sun cover
- Bezel trim (Black and silver)
- Power cable
- Ethernet dust cap (x2 for NSS12/16 evo2)
- Document pack (Includes: installation manual, user manual, quick start guide, templates, and warranty card)
- Mounting hardware:
- Foam gasket (Self adhesive)
- Bracket (Gimbal type, all sizes except NSS16 evo2)
- Bracket knobs (All sizes except NSS16 evo2)
- Includes Insight USA Cartography, for the ultimate in situational awareness
- TouchSensible™ interface with multi-touch control and rotary dial with keypad
- Embedded, hi-gain 10Hz GPS/GLONASS antenna
- 16:9 display with pre-set and customizable navigation panels
- Flush-mount installation and classic black and brushed silver trim panels
- Built in CHIRP/Traditional sonar
- Embedded CHIRP enabled Broadband sounder and StructureScan™ Sonar
- Complete vessel integration
- Best in Class Performance:
- Fast Processor
- Bright Screen
- Easy to Use
- Intelligent Engineering:
- Low Profile (~8mm) front mount option
- Glass-Bridge look for any vessel
- GPS works in flush mount installations* (*on MOST non-metal boats)
- Full autopilot integration capability
- Simrad GoFree WiFi integration capability
- Networking capability
- 1-Year warranty
- Display size: 7" (178mm) widescreen 16:9
- GPS Antenna: 10Hz High Gain built-in GPS
- Backlighting levels: LED / 1200 nits
- Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display type: WVGA Color TFT LCD
- Operating temperature: 5 degrees F to 131 degrees F (-15 degrees C to 55 degrees C)
- Waterproof rating: IPx7
- Width: 9.09" / 231mm
- Depth: 4.13" / 105mm
- Height: 5.79" / 147mm
- Power supply (supply voltage): 9-32V DC
- Langauges: 31
- Waypoint storage: 10,000 points total combined waypoints / route points