is limited to stock availability.
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Raymarine / FLIR T303 Thermal Camera Kit with Joystick - Remanufactured
Exclusive Defender Special Buy - Remanufactured Raymarine / FLIR Thermal Camera Kit with Joystick and Cables - Full Manufacturer's Warranty
These are saleable to US only addresses.
As the worldwide leader in thermal technology, FLIR systems are the choice of military and law enforcement professionals seeking superior thermal imaging technology. FLIR makes the thermal imaging camera as easy to use as controlling and watching your TV.
Thermal imaging camera systems are amazing at night, but are also just as effective at seeing through bright sun, glare, haze and more during daylight hours, making them ideal for use in man-overboard incidents. If one of your crew should fall overboard, a Raymarine thermal camera is your best bet in low visibility to find and track them so you can quickly get them back on board.
Compatible with all current plug and play displays that have touchscreen.In addition, the kit will work with legacy Raymarine units without touchscreen by using the JCU to maneuver the camera.
- T Series thermal camera
- JCU (Joystick Control )
Note: Does not include the POE & POE cable.
- Full pan, tilt and zoom capabilities
- Integrated multifunction display control
- Thermal only or thermal / lowlight multi-sensor configurations - see ordering information
- Standard and high-resolution thermal night vision options
- 2x zoom on all models; high resolution option provides additional 4x zoom
- 320 x 240 standard resolution, or 640 x 480 high resolution format providing improved image detail and range performance
- Network ready
- Rugged construction to withstand harsh conditions
- Window de-ice heaters for clear vision even in ice and snow
- Standard NTSC or PAL video outputs that can be viewed on any monitor with an auxiliary video input
- Pre-set gain adjustments for optimal image quality in various conditions
- On-screen icons show what the camera is doing and where it's pointing (applicable displays)
For further details see Owner's Manual and Installation Guide
- Thermal Camera Specifications
- Thermal video
- Low light video
- Video resolution 320 x 240
- Focal Length: 19mm
- E-zoom All models have 2 x zoom T450, T453, T460, T463, T470SC and T473SC models also have 4 x zoom
- Image Processing FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Video Output NTSC, 25Hz or 9Hz Check ordering information for more details
- Field of View: 24° x 19°
- System Specifications
- Pan/Tilt Coverage Pan: Full 360° pan Tilt: ±90°
- T300 model Connector Types: 1 x F Type Video Connector with F to BNC adaptor included
- Power Requirements 12 Volt DC to 24 Volt DC (-10% / +30%)
- Power Consumption
- 25 Watt nominal;
- 50 Watt maximum
- Operating Temperature Range -13° F to 131° F (-25° C to +55° C)
- Storage Temperature Range -40° F to 185° F (-40° C to +85° C)
- Warranty: 2 years