Harken 60 mm Aluminum Element Block (6275)
Harken Element™ Blocks introduce side plates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength in a design that pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
Size for size, Element blocks are priced significantly lower than Harken's previously least expensive blocks.
- Side plates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion
- Tough, composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for long service life
- Sheave Diameter: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Length: 6-1/2" (165 mm)
- Weight: 24.9 oz (710 g)
- Shackle pin Diameter: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Maximum line Diameter: 1/2" (12 mm)
- Maximum working load: 1799 lbs (816 kg)
- Breaking load: 3598 lbs (1632 kg)
For further details see Installation Guide with Specifications
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 600932