ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Raymarine B60 Thru-Hull Tilted Element Transducer
For pick up in our Waterford, CT, Outlet Store only.
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are final.
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
Special Buy: Customer return - Purchased incorrect tilt angle for application - Product is in fair, used condition. Store Pickup Only - This unit is only available for sale in the Defender Outlet Store, in Waterford, CT (Sorry, No Web Orders for Delivery of this Item)
Raymarine B60 Thru-Hull Titled Element Transducer
- Dual-frequency tilted-element transducer with low-profile housing
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water
- Fixed 20° tilted-element version for 16 - 24° hull deadrise compensation
- Tilted ceramic element inside transducer housing is installed nearly flush (3/16") to hull and provides a vertical beam without a fairing
- Resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for extremely accurate depth readings
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Engineered for center-console and trailered boats up to 25 ft. in length
- Compatible with Raymarine A-Series, DSM25, c97, c127, e97, e127, e7D, a67
- Raymarine Model No. E66087
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Housing Material: Bronze
- Cable Length: 30 ft.
- Frequency: 50 / 200 kHz
- Cone: 45° (50 kHz) / 12° (200 kHz)
- Power: 600 Watts RMS
- Hull Deadrise Angle: 16 - 24°
- Maximum Depth Range: 800 - 1200 ft. (50 kHz) / 400 - 700 ft. (200 kHz)
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2-3/8"
- Dimensions: 3.75" H x 3.46" OD