Harken 60 mm Aluminum Element Block (6260)
Harken Element™ Blocks introduce side plates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength in a design that pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
Size for size, Element blocks are priced significantly lower than Harken's previously least expensive blocks.
- Side plates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion
- Tough, composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for long service life
- Sheave Diameter: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Length: 4-3/4" (122 mm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz (175 g)
- Shackle pin Diameter 1/4" (6 mm)
- Maximum line Diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Maximum working load: 2425 lb (1100 kg)
- Breaking load: 4850 lb (2200 kg)
For further details see Installation Guide with Specifications
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 600932