Johnson Submersible Cartridge Non-Automatic Bilge Pump
Make bilge pump cleaning and maintenance easier with an SPX FLOW Johnson Pump Submersible Cartridge Bilge Pump. The cartridge contains an all-in-one motor/impeller unit with no loose parts and is designed to lift our of the housing easily, allowing you to leave the housing attached to both the boat and the hose. Simply lift a tab on the top, give the cartridge a twist and pull it out; that's all there is to it.
Water Cooled For Extended Service - These Johnson cartridge pumps are assembled in the United States use remarkably little electricity for the amount of water they pump. Their efficient motors also provide increased service life, thanks in part to an ingenious solution that circulates discharge water around the motor for cooling
The cartridge pumps incorporate some of the most advanced features in the industry, features developed from service in a wide variety of applications including racing, cruising, sport fishing, and demanding commercial duties. The pump comes with an easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge port to eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps. They are delivered with both a straight and 90-degree smooth elbow Dura-Port as well as a removable check valve.
Submersible bilge pumps are not self-priming and must be installed in the deepest part of the bilge.
- All-in one motor/impeller unit
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water cooled motor for long service life
- Can be equipped with a bilge pump switch for automatic operation
- Meets the strict international standard, ISO 8849 Marine
Specifications: (Based on water at 20° C)
- Pump body Material: Thermoplastic
- Shaft seal: Lip seal
- Shaft Material: Stainless steel (SS2343)
- Hose size: 3/4"
- Capacity @ 13.6 Volt: with 3 FT (0.9 M) head — 950 GPH (60 L/Min)
- Capacity @ 13.6 Volt: Straight — 1050 GPH (66 L/Min
- Power: 12 Volt DC @ 3.2 amps (5 amp fuse)
- Height: 112 mm
- Diameter: 70 mm