Rule RuleMate Automatic Bilge Pumps
Multiple Models Available
Rigorous engineering and testing helped generate this series of RuleMate automatic bilge pumps. RuleMate pumps are tested to the highest standard providing better efficiency for the toughest applications.
RuleMate bilge pumps operate using an internal level sensor. When water reaches the sensor the pump activates and pumps water out. When water level goes below sensor the pump switches off.
RuleMate pumps use a unique back-up feature that will let you know if something has covered the sensor. This prevents the pump from running when it shouldn't, giving you peace of mind.
- Higher Flow
- Optimized impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage
- Auto Sense Intelligence
- Internal water level sensor controls the pump automatically
- Smaller footprint
- RuleMate is 2/3 the size of original model
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off (TCO)
- Provides added protection for pump and vessel
- Back-Flow Prevention
- Reduces amount of water left over in the bilge, reducing odor and helping keep bilge cleaner
- Hidden Air Vents in Body
- Helps prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve
- Threaded Discharge
- Easier installation, easier maintenance
For further details see Product Data Sheet
Rule Pumps Carry a Three-Year Warranty from the Date of Purchase