Lewmar 140TT 2.2 KW Gen 2 Thruster Package with Joystick and Tunnel
Th GEN 2 blue box system is Lewmar's next-generation thruster system. The main electronic components of the system have been completely redesigned to increase reliability and functionality.
The system fits with the matched controllers and incorporates features that surpass other high-end systems currently on the market. The configuration has been designed to be as simple and reliable as possible while incorporating todays technological trends.
- Tunnel (1 meter long) (part #589102)
- Blue control box
- Joystick Controller (part #589268)
- 10 meter Auxiliary cable
- Control Connecting Cable 7 meter (part #589802)
- ANL Fuse 200 amp and holder (part #589012)
- No reservoir to install, no leaks and no maintenance
- High performance 5-blade propellers give equal thrust in both directions
- High integrity seal
- Spline-driven propeller, no drive pin required
- Black box electronics prevents misuse and protects motor
- Hardened and ground spiral bevel gear for maximum efficiency and quiet power transmission
- Self resetting thermal protection on all motors
- Easy plug together switch connections
- Minimum silhouette hub for smooth water flow
- Power: 12 Volt DC
- Draw: 200 Amps
- Power: 3 HP
- Tunnel Size: 5-1/2"
- Thrust: 92 lb @ 12 Volts DC (3 HP)
- Weight: 29 lb
- Prop Blades: 5
- A = 4-5/16"
- B = 9-1/4
- C = 5-1/2"
- D = 2-7/8"
Joystick Features: (Included in this package)
Lewmar's 2nd generation of thruster controls provides a superior tactile control of single or dual thruster installations. The controllers are installed without the need for rear access and feature a snap-on bezel to neatly hide the mounting screws. A cover is included for additional security against accidental use while providing extra protection from the environment. The existing mounting hole and fixing screw positions can be reused if replacing a previous generation touch panel or joystick.
- Ergonomic joystick gives tactile feedback
- Membrane switch panel sealed from dust and moisture ingress
- Cover to protect against inadvertent use, environment
- Multi-function LED indicator displays:
- System deployment
- Thruster operation
- Low voltage
- Motor temperature warnings
- Fault conditions
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 306460ZAK140
Item #: 750360