Ronstan Clear Start Sailing Watch
Multiple Colors Available
This product ships ground only
Innovative Race Functions with Bold Updated Styling: Ronstan's ClearStart watches combine contemporary styling with true sailing functionality. They feature large buttons, easy-to-read displays and advanced, intuitive programming designed specifically with the racing sailor in mind. Developed with input from some of the world's top sailors, ClearStart™ watches are sure to set the standard for years to come. If you're looking for a simple, competitive edge, the difference is ClearStart .
Large Quick View Displays: The entire ClearStart range features oversized digit displays for easy viewing. The 40mm Sailing Watch displays 3/8" (10mm) digits, which can be quickly viewed at a glance without taking your hand off the helm.
Race Sequence Resynchronization: All racing sailors know how hard it can be to get the watch going at the exact second the start sequence is commenced. With the handy SYNC function, you can quickly resynchronize the ClearStart to the official race time. A simple press of a button allows you to drop down to the next minute, allowing you to get your starting sequence back in perfect SYNC at the next opportunity.
Pre-programmed Race Sequence Sounds:The intuitive ClearStart sound signals let you know exactly where you are in the start sequence without looking at the display. Pre-programmed with World Sailing 5-4-1-0 and Match Racing start sequences, it can also be programmed for other countdown sequences by the user. Sound signals can be turned off if desired.
End of Sequence Countdown or Count Up:Depending on your preference, the watch can be set up to auto repeat the countdown at the end of the sequence for general recall restarts, or to start counting up to track elapsed time.
Multi-line Display with Real Time: No need to switch between countdown and time modes because the actual time is displayed below the countdown time on the new multi-line ClearStart display.
Daily Life Functionality: From waking up for work to working out, a ClearStart watch is also great for everyday activities. Standard modes include 12 or 24-hour time format, date in day/month or month/day format, daily alarm and chronograph (stop watch).
Luminescent Backlight: Bright, full-face electroluminescent backlighting is easy to read at night and can be turned on temporarily for a quick view.
Water and Shock Resistant: Designed to survive the rigors of competitive sailing, ClearStart watches and timers are water resistant rated at 5ATM and highly shock resistant.
- Durable ultra-clear mineral crystal lens
- Comfortable and secure silicon band
- Glass fiber reinforced case
- Water resistant to 5 ATM (50 m / 150 ft)
- Face diameter: 40 mm (1-9/16")
- Digit display: 10 mm (3/8")
- Textured easy-find buttons
- Stainless steel buckle with silicon band retainer
- Stainless steel back
- Specialist RACE MODE
- Multiple Start Sequence options:
- World Sailing 5,4,1,0
- Match Racing
- User Set
- SYNChronization function: Resynchronize if you start the countdown early or late
- Multi-line display: Start Sequences + Time
- Loud, intuitive count down and start sound signals
- Countdown repeat or countdown and up options (for elapsed race time)
- Separate fast access Race and Time mode scrolling
- Time: Hours / minutes / seconds
- 12 or 24-hour format
- Month/Day or Day/Month format
- Daily alarm
- Chronograph: Including hours and time of the day
- Luminescent backlight
- Battery saving mode: Light can be turned off
- Shock resistant
- Weight: 50 gram
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Multiple Start Sequence options: