Lewmar Size 44 Ocean Hatch Flange Base - (1") Flange
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is in the process of moving their shipping facility and items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until their move is complete. Shipping may resume early to mid-February.
With its classic style, the Ocean Hatch is fitted to thousands of boats around the world. Its rugged construction provides the ultimate protection against the elements, whatever conditions you might face. The anodized aluminum frame provides corrosion resistance, and the friction levers hold the lid open in any position up to 95 degrees.
- Anodized aluminum frame for corrosion resistance
- Friction levers hold lid open in any position up to 95°
- Suitable for CE Area 2 (conforms to European health, safety, environmental standards) for deck, coach roof, cockpit and transom applications
- Mounting instructions
- Fit to a flat surface with a maximum tolerance of +/- 1mm
- Fastening size at hinge section use (M6 / 1/4")
- Fastening size for lower frame use 5mm CSK screw No.10 UNC 2 BA.
- Lower Frame: 1" Flange
- Acrylic Color: Smoke Gray
- Hatch Weight: 11 lb
- Acrylic Window Thickness: 1/2"
- Length: 20-1/16"
- Height: 1-11/16"
- Radius: 3"
- Hinge Width: 11-7/8"
- Cutout Length: 17-3/8
- Cutout Radius: 1-11/16"
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.