Raymarine CAM 210 IP Augmented Reality Package
Raymarine ClearCruise™ Augmented Reality is bringing enhanced on water perception to Raymarine's family of Axiom® multifunction displays with the use of its family of cameras. With ClearCruise AR, Raymarine Axiom users can make smarter decisions with navigation objects overlaid directly on Axiom's high definition video display.
This package utilizes the: CAM210 IP Day and Night Network Marine Camera
Rugged, High Definition, Day and Night network bullet video camera suitable for all above deck applications. Integrated sun-cover for maximum visibility and small frame size for easy installation anywhere on the boat.
- Plug and play integration with Raymarine MFDs running Lighthouse II
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or direct 12v DC power supply
- High bright IR LEDs for operation in total darkness
- Intelligent IR technology for clear video images at night in all conditions
- Compatible with the forthcoming LightHouse 3.7 OS update.
For further details see Owner's Manual and Installation Guide
AR200 ClearCruise™ Augmented Reality [AR] Video Stabilization Sensor
- AR200 Video Stabilization Module ensures accurate display of AR data while underway. The AR200 Video Stabilization sensor works with Raymarine CAM210 (included) and CAM220 (sold separately) IP cameras and Axiom multifunction displays (sold separately).
- Make Smarter Decisions: See critical navigation objects overlaid on HD video. Surrounding AIS-equipped vessel traffic and charted navigation aids are clearly identified with rich graphics on a live, dynamic video image.
- Recognize and Respond to Nearby Marine Traffic: Color-coded labels provide instant identification, status, and risk-assessment Live AIS Targets. ClearCruise AR provides positive identification of AIS equipped vessels on the horizon.
- Understand Complex Navigational Situations: Major chart objects are identified for instant, heads-up recognition. ClearCruise AR technology shows you where your saved waypoints and marks are located.
- See Your Waypoints in the Real World: Visualize nearby marks and waypoints for easy navigation. Makes it easy to pick out the buoys marking the edges of the channel in bad weather.
- CPU 32-bit ARM9 RISC CPU up to 432MHz
- Flash / SDRAM: 128MB / 128MB
- Image Sensor: 2.0 Megapixel 1/2.8" SONY progressive scan CMOS (Exmor)
- Total Pixels: 1952 (H) x 1116 (V) 2.18 Megapixel
- Effective Pixels: 1944 (H) x 1104 (V) 2.15 Megapixel
- S/N Ratio: More than 50dB
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (IR On)
- IR Distance: 20 meter (4 Built-in High Power LEDs)
- Day & Night: ICR
- Lens: 6.0mm Megapixel Board Lens
- Field of View:
- Diagonal = 63.6 deg +/- 3 deg
- Horizontal = 33.1 deg +/- 3 deg
- Vertical = 53.3 deg +/- 3 deg
- Note: Pan and tilt angle adjustment is a mechanical procedure, performed by physically adjusting the camera's position on its base.
- Video Compression: H.264 High Profile @ 4.0, MJPEG Image quality: 3 Steps
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Frame Rate: H.264 Up to 30fps with 1920 x 1080 | MJPEG Up to 30fps with VGA resolution
- Video Streaming: Support multi stream with H.264, MJPEG Adjustable frame rate CVBR/CBR in H.264
- Image Setting:
- Day & Night
- Auto White Balance
- Auto Exposure
- Mask Effects: Color, Sharpness, Mirror / V-Flip
- System Integration
- Security: Password protection, User access log, HTTPS encryption
- Supported Protocol: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, UPnP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, RTSP, RTP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP
- Intelligent Video: Motion detection up to 1920x1080 with 4x3 blocks
- Power Source: 12 Volt DC
- Draw: 1.5 Amp
- PoE (Power over Ethernet): 802.3af
- Power Consumption Max: 3.3 Watt, Max. 5.3 Watt with IR
- Net Weight: 900g LED's Power, Network Connection
- Dimensions: 83.8 mm (W) x 155 mm (H) x 178.1 mm (D) including Bracket
- General Operation Temperature: 0 degree to 40 degree Celsius(32F to 104F)
- Storage Temperature: -10 degree to 50 degree Celsius (14F to 122F
- E70346 CAM210 Bullet CCTV Day and Night Video Camera (IP Connected)
- E70537 AR200 IP Camera Stabilization Module, for Augmented Reality
- A80159 RayNet (F) to RJ45 (M) cable (10 meter)
- A06034 Backbone Cable (1 meter)
- A06028 STNG T-Piece Connector