Simrad GO5 XSE Display with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer
- GO5 XSE Display
- 000-14489-001 Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer
- Active Imaging delivers images of fish and structure with more refined detail and at a longer range than any other structure imaging technology.
- C-MAP® Insight Pro card
- Quick Release Bracket
- GO5 Bezel
- Power/N2K Cable 6.5 ft (2 meter)
- Dash Mount kit
Get more from every day on the water: Simrad GO series displays are designed to help you make the most of your time on the water and are a perfect addition to smaller sportboats, day boats, and center-consoles. Behind every super-bright GO series touchscreen lies a built-in GPS receiver, echosounder, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000® networking. Navigate, connect with mobile devices, control accessories like your on-board sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar support to cruise with confidence or fish like a pro. Radar capability available on the GO7 and above offers added safety and fishfinding functionality while you're out on the water.
Multi-touch display for intuitive, tablet-style control: The GO series offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Customize your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views. Mark waypoints on charts with a touch, and easily assign meaningful names and symbols that make them quick to find when you are planning your next trip.
Chartplotter with built-in GPS helps keep you on course: Every GO series display is a full-featured chartplotter with a built-in GPS receiver. Choose from a wide range of charts available from C-MAP and others to best cover your local waterways and favorite holiday spots. You can even leverage advanced chart-specific features like C-MAP Easy Routing to make planning your next trip on the water as easy as planning a trip in the car.
Turn your display into a fishfinder: Your GO series display works as a capable fishfinder, complete with CHIRP technology for clear detection of fish throughout the water column.
Wireless and wired connectivity take your display beyond the helm: Built-in wireless connectivity mirrors your display to a compatible smartphone or tablet, giving you instant access to charts, radar and other functionality from anywhere on board. Wireless also enables easy online software updates via any internet hotspot. Industry-standard NMEA 2000® connectivity offers a wide range of expansion and integration options: monitor your boats engine performance and fuel efficiency, steer your boat with a Simrad autopilot, or control your on-board entertainment system from your GO series display.
Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount Transducer See structure and cover with a level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal™. The high-level clarity, target separation and detail of Active Imaging will help you find more fish by making it easier to quickly identify fish-holding structure like rock piles, standing timber, weed beds, ditches and drop-offs all at a greater distance from your boat. Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan on one screen with the exclusive FishReveal™ Smart Target view that helps you easily recognize fish from structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images.
Simrad GO Series Display Features:
- Widescreen display with bright LED backlight
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls
- Includes detailed Insight basemap, plus a free C-MAP® Pro card featuring detailed U.S. lake and coastal mapping with photo overlays, active tides and currents, depth shading and more
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP and more
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Built-in support for CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging, or ForwardScan™ sonar
For further details see Installation Guide
For further details see Owner's Manual
- Size: 5"
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Screen Type: TFT
- Widescreen Brightness: >1200 nits Touch screen Full touch screen (multi-touch)
- Viewing angles in degrees: (typical value @ contrast ratio = 10) Left/right: 70, top: 50, bottom: 60
- Supply voltage: 12 Volt DC (10 - 17 Volt DC min - max)
- Current draw at 13.6 Volt: (sonar off, max B/L): 1 Amp
- Recommended fuse rating: 3 Amp
- Protection: Reverse polarity and temporary over-voltage to 18 Volt
- Power consumption: 12 Watt (900 mA @ 13.5 V)
- Operating temperature range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to +55°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Waterproof rating: IPx7 and IPx6
- Humidity IEC 60945
- Damp heat 66°C (150°F) @ 95% relative (18 hr)
- Shock and vibration 100 000 cycles of 20 G
- GPS 10 Hz high speed update (internal) WASS, MSAS, EGNOS, GLONASS
- Interface Ethernet/Radar
- Not available on 5" unit
- NMEA 2000 1 port (Micro-C) Sonar 1 port (9 pin connector)
- Data card slot
- 5" unit 1 slot (microSD)
- Wireless Internal 802.11b/g/n
- Weight (display only): 1.16 lbs (0.53 kg)
- Mounting type Bracket (supplied) or panel mount