Epifanes Rubbed Effect Water-Based Interior Varnish
This product ships ground only
Get the lustrous look of traditional varnish without the harsh fumes when you use water-based Epifanes Rubbed Effect Low VOC, also known as Aquamarine.
This quick-drying, scratch-resistant, one-component, interior varnish provides a beautiful satin sheen in a unique, water-based version of Epifanes' Rubbed Effect Varnish.
When applied over several coats of Epifanes Clear Gloss Varnish, Epifanes Wood Finish Gloss Varnish, or Epifanes Rapidclear, this unique, water-based formula provides the same lustrous, durable satin finish as Epifanes Rubbed Effect Interior Satin Varnish, but with an extremely low VOC content, making it ideal for use on all interior woodwork, including meranti, mahogany, plywood, and Oregon pine.
- Quick-drying, scratch-resistant, one-component, water-based, interior varnish
- A unique, water-based option to Epifanes' Rubbed Effect Varnish
- Provides a beautiful satin sheen
- Apply over several coats of Epifanes Clear Gloss Varnish, Epifanes Wood Finish Gloss Varnish, or Epifanes Rapidclear, for the same durable satin finish as Epifanes Rubbed Effect Interior Satin Varnish Extremely low VOC content, no harsh fumes
- Ideal for use on all interior woodwork, including meranti, mahogany, plywood, and Oregon pine
- 1-part polyurethane/acrylic formula provides easy application, outstanding flow ability, distinctive, transparent amber hand-rubbed appearance
- Fast-drying finish, tack-free in 1 hour, recoat after 6 hours
- Excellent resistance to alcohol & common chemicals
- Ideal for interior doors, trim, bulkheads, cabin soles, other interior woodwork
- Available in 1 liter can
- Milky in color during application, cured finish is transparent amber color that retains the clarity of gloss coats built up beneath it
- More durable than conventional varnish
For further details see Product Data Sheet
Item #: 756723
Item #: 751354
Item #: 756688