Lewmar Pre-Made Anchor Rode: Mega-Plait Rope Spliced to High Test Chain
MEGA PLAIT CHAIN RODE
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designed for windlasses using rope-chain gypsies
- Chain is hot-dipped galvanized to minimize corrosion
- Mega plait line is designed to handle use in popular mechanical windlasses without abrasion or fraying
- Made of high-quality premium nylon
- Supple, easy handling, flakes or coils tighter and uses less space than traditional three-strand nylon rodes, taking up less space in your anchor locker
- Extremely abrasion-resistant, snag-resistant and long-lasting for use in popular mechanical windlasses
- Factory eye-spliced with stainless steel thimble at one end and a heat-sealed bitter end
- Check gypsy number to confirm proper chain type and line diameter prior to purchase
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Note: We recommend you check your owner's manual or contact the windlass manufacturer for the correct chain/line, size and type for your windlass.
Item #: 002995
Item #: 002996
Item #: 003413