Wave WiFi Multisource Failover Router - Wifi and SIM Card Slot
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
In the Box:
- Wave WiFi MBR550
- Two 2.4GHz Rubber Duck Antennas for the internal AP
- Two 3G / 4G Cellular Antennas
- 1 foot Yellow Ethernet: Testing cable
- 12 VDC Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- One Year Limited Warranty
Wave WiFi has been hard at work developing the latest additions to their Wave WiFi product line. The MBR 550 comes with a SIM slot for SIM activated Cell Data, and has all the other great features of the MBR 500. These models are also capable of supporting Guest Networks. This means that any devices connected to the Guest Network will not have access to the MBR 500 or 550s manage page. They will only be able to use the data provided by the MBR router and not be able to manipulate it.
- 3G / 4G Standard Size SIM Slot
- Internal Access Point with WPA2 Encryption
- Guest Port Denies access to router interface enabling secure use of internet connectivity
- Port Forwarding
- MAC ID management (Allowance, Blocking or Whitelisting)
- User Access Login Code Management per user or per device
- Data allotment (Capping) and throttling speeds
- Use In conjunction with Rogue Pro DB or Rogue Reach DB for a Tri-Band Solution on smaller vessels
- Cellular Connectivity up to 20 miles offshore** ( With External Cell Antenna Kit )
* Wireless failover is an automated function in telephone networks and computer networks where a standard hardwired connection is switched to a redundant wireless connection upon failure or irregular closure of a default hardwired connection or component in the network such as a router, server, or computer.
** Actual distance may be affected by the strength and quality of the Hotspot signal, as well as having a clear line of site to the boat.
Note: Availability of public wireless LAN access points may be limited. The transmission speed over the wireless LAN and the distance over which wireless LAN can reach may vary depending on surrounding electromagnetic environment, obstancles, access point design and configuration as well as client design and software/hardware configurations. The actual transmission speed will be lower than the theoretical maximum speed. Wireless connectivity and some features (i.e. VoIP) may require you to purchase additional software, external hardware or services.
Item #: 262094
Item #: 261574
Item #: 262043
List Price: $214.00
MAP Price: $214.00
Model #: MINI WAWI