Simrad GO9 XSE with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer
Simrad GO9 XSE Multi-function display with built in Echosounder, GPS and Wi-Fi. Super-bright, 9 inch multi-touch widescreen display with NMEA 2000 and radar interface. Includes Active Imaging transducer and a C-MAP Insight Pro SD card.
Top 5 Features for Coastal Cruising and Sportfishing:
- Easy to use, High brightness 9" tablet style touchscreen
- Built-in advanced echosounder capable of displaying CHIRP, Forwardscan, Sidescan and Downscan images
- Radar port for connection to a Simrad solid state radar
- Direct Audio, Autopilot, communication and engine connection and control over NMEA2000
- Built-in WiFi for mobile device mirroring and internet downloads of charting and software
- GO9 XSE 9" Display
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer
- Combines the Active Imaging scanning sonar with a traditional Medium/High CHIRP sonar element for easy single transducer installation
- Includes 25 ft (7.6 meter) cable with 9-pin connector
- C-MAP INSIGHT PRO
- Display power cable: (4-Pin conn. to 4 bare wires for power in, power control bus and external alarm) 6.5 ft (2 meter)
- Mounting bracket
- Gimbal bracket knobs
- Dash mount kit
- Replacement bezel
Get more from every day on the water: Simrad GO series displays are designed to help you make the most of your time on the water and are a perfect addition to smaller sportboats, day boats, and center-consoles. Behind every super-bright GO series touchscreen lies a built-in GPS receiver, echosounder, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000® networking. Navigate, connect with mobile devices, control accessories like your on-board sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar support to cruise with confidence or fish like a pro. Radar capability available on the GO7 and above offers added safety and fishfinding functionality while you're out on the water.
Multi-touch display for intuitive, tablet-style control: The GO series offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Customize your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views. Mark waypoints on charts with a touch, and easily assign meaningful names and symbols that make them quick to find when you are planning your next trip.
Chartplotter with built-in GPS helps keep you on course: Every GO series display is a full-featured chartplotter with a built-in GPS receiver. Choose from a wide range of charts available from C-MAP and others to best cover your local waterways and favorite holiday spots. You can even leverage advanced chart-specific features like C-MAP Easy Routing to make planning your next trip on the water as easy as planning a trip in the car.
Turn your display into a fishfinder: Your GO series display works as a capable fishfinder, complete with CHIRP technology for clear detection of fish throughout the water column.
Wireless and wired connectivity take your display beyond the helm: Built-in wireless connectivity mirrors your display to a compatible smartphone or tablet, giving you instant access to charts, radar and other functionality from anywhere on board. Wireless also enables easy online software updates via any internet hotspot. Industry-standard NMEA 2000® connectivity offers a wide range of expansion and integration options: monitor your boats engine performance and fuel efficiency, steer your boat with a Simrad autopilot, or control your on-board entertainment system from your GO series display.
Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount Transducer See structure and cover with a level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal™. The high-level clarity, target separation and detail of Active Imaging will help you find more fish by making it easier to quickly identify fish-holding structure like rock piles, standing timber, weed beds, ditches and drop-offs all at a greater distance from your boat. Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan on one screen with the exclusive FishReveal™ Smart Target view that helps you easily recognize fish from structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images.
Simrad GO Series Display Features:
- Widescreen display with bright LED backlight
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls
- Includes detailed Insight basemap, plus a free C-MAP® Pro card featuring detailed U.S. lake and coastal mapping with photo overlays, active tides and currents, depth shading and more
- Compatible with Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ radar (GO7 and above)
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP and more
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet Built-in support for CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging, or ForwardScan™ sonar: just add a compatible transducer
- Size: 9"
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Screen Type: TFT
- Widescreen Brightness: >1200 nits Touch screen Full touch screen (multi-touch)
- Viewing angles in degrees: (typical value @ contrast ratio = 10) Left/right: 70, top: 50, bottom: 60
- Supply voltage: 12 Volt DC (10 - 17 Volt DC min - max)
- Current draw at 13.6 Volt: (sonar off, max B/L): 1 Amp
- Recommended fuse rating: 3 Amp
- Protection: Reverse polarity and temporary over-voltage to 18 Volt
- Power consumption: 12 Watt (900 mA @ 13.5 V)
- Operating temperature range: 5° F to 131° F (-15° C to +55° C)
- Storage temperature: -4° F to 140° F (-20° C to +60° C)
- Waterproof rating: IPx7 and IPx6
- Humidity: IEC 60945
- Damp heat: 150°F (66°C) @ 95% relative (18 hr)
- Shock and vibration: 100 000 cycles of 20 G
- 10 Hz high speed update (internal) WASS, MSAS, EGNOS, GLONASS
- Ethernet/Radar: 1 port (5 pin connector)
- NMEA 2000: 1 port (Micro-C) Sonar 1 port (9 pin connector)
- Data card slot: 2 slot (microSD)
- Wireless: Internal 802.11b/g/n
- Weight: (display only) 2.9 lbs (1.32 kg)
- Mounting type: Bracket (supplied) or panel mount
- Weight: (display only) 2.9 lbs (1.32 kg)
Documentation available at the following links: