Dickinson Marine Newport Diesel Fireplace
Dickinson's Newport Diesel Heater is a compact, reliable and economical solution for producing dry, comfortable heat.
- Bulkhead mounted diesel fireplace
- Natural draft, vaporizing oil heater can be used without electricity
- Fire-viewing window
- Manufactured in stainless steel with decorative valve cover
- Efficient 6" stainless steel burner
- Includes drip pan, mounting straps and draft-assist fan (12 Volt DC standard, 24 and 32 Volt DC available as options or add-ons)
- Overflow safety feature on oil metering valve
- Optional water heating coils available
- Suitable for powerboats and sailboats 30 - 36 ft
- Power: 12 Volt DC
- Fuel / Heat Source: diesel (standard), metering for stove oil and kerosene available as options or add-ons
- Output: 6,500 - 16,250 BTU
- Fuel Consumption / 24 hours: 1.29 gal (low), 3.20 gal (high)
- Flue Size: 3" dia.
- Dimensions: 19.75" H x 8.5" W x 10.5" D
For additional information see Product Operating and Installation Instruction Manual
Note: This heating unit is not intended for use in enclosed areas where gasoline, paint or flammable liquids are used or stored [engine room, etc.]
Check your owners manual for all safety precautions.
Item #: 400428
Item #: 400430
Item #: 400432