Dickinson Marine Alaska Boat Heater
Dickinson's Alaska Diesel Heater is a compact, attractive and economical solution for producing dry, comfortable heat.
- Floor standing diesel heater
- Natural draft, vaporizing oil heater – can be used without electricity
- Fire-viewing window
- Efficient 6" stainless steel burner
- Includes drip pan and draft-assist fan (12 Volt DC standard, 24 and 32 Volt DC available as options or add-ons)
- Overflow safety feature on oil metering valve
- Optional water heating coils available
- Suitable for powerboats and sailboats 30 - 36 ft
- Power: 12 Volt DC
- Fuel / Heat Source: diesel (standard), metering for stove oil and kerosene available as options or add-ons
- Output: 6,500 - 16,250 BTU
- Fuel Consumption / 24 hours: 1.3 gal (low), 3.2 gal (high)
- Flue Size: 3" dia.
- Dimensions: 21" H x 8.75" W x 10" D
- Weight: 20.5 lbs
For additional information see Product Operating and Installation Instruction Manual
Note: This heating unit is not intended for use in enclosed areas where gasoline, paint or flammable liquids are used or stored [engine room, etc.]
Check your owners manual for all safety precautions.
Item #: 400428
Item #: 400430
Item #: 400432