Dickinson Marine Newport Solid Fuel Heater
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
This item typically has a 8-12 week lead time before shipping.
The Newport Solid Fuel Heater is a small stainless steel solid fuel heater designed for casual use ideal for boats 20-25ft. This heater burns one to two 1" thick wood or presto log, a handful of charcoal briquettes or coal. Removable ash drawer and damper control.
- Bulkhead mounted
- Manufactured in stainless steel
- Removable ash drawer for easy cleaning & damper control
- Fuel / Heat Source: wood, charcoal briquettes, coal or other solids
- Output: 3,000 - 8,000 BTU
- Flue Size: 3" dia.
- Firebox: 7" H x 4.35" W x 6" D
- Unit Dimensions: 14.75" H x 7.88" W x 10" D
- Minimum 4ft or maximum 8ft of chimney is required, a 6ft straight run with no elbows work best
- Chimneys 6ft or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper
- Weight: 15 lbs
For additional information see Product Operating and Installation Instruction Manual
Note: This heating unit is not intended for
use in enclosed areas where gasoline, paint or flammable liquids are used or
stored [engine room, etc.]
Check your owners manual for all safety precautions.
Item #: 400428
Item #: 400430
Item #: 400432