Dickinson Cozy Cabin Propane Heater
Dickinson Cozy Cabin Heater
The Dickinson, formally Sig Marine Cozy Cabin Heater is a lovely appliance for heating. The open ?ame design gives it a ?replace effect and is ideal for small boats. The open ?ame design uses cabin air so a fresh air source is needed but the heater is equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor that shuts the heater off should the O2 levels drop below 18% as well as an automatic thermocouple shut off so safety is not an issue.
The brass base and the black cast iron top gives it an unmistakable marine look. It drafts into a 1" stainless steel pipe (not included) and out through a polished stainless steel deck cap which can be closed in rough weather or when the boat is closed up for the season. A propane hose, 11" water column regulator and fittings are needed and sold separately.
- Bulkhead mounted
- Includes mounting straps, exhaust heater cap that be closed when heater is not in use, internal dress ring and weather gasket
- Low fuel consumption
- Cast metal warming top
- Brass accents for a traditional, nautical look
- Peizo push-button igniter
- Flame-out thermocouple protection
- Flame is controlled by an easy-to-grip, cool-touch side handle
- Fuel / Heat Source: low pressure propane (LPG)
- Output: 5,000 max BTU
- Fuel Consumption: 10 hours / lb (low), 4 hours / lb (high)
- Cooktop: 4" x 5"
- Flue Size: 1" dia. (not included)
- Dimensions: 16" H x 8" W x 7.25" D
- Net Weight: 11 lbs
For additional information see Instruction Manual
Note: This heating unit is not intended for use in enclosed areas where gasoline, paint or flammable liquids are used or stored [engine room, etc.]
Check your owners manual for all safety precautions.
Item #: 400175
Item #: 400177
Item #: 400180