Dickinson Marine Antarctic Diesel Heater
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Dickinson's Antarctic Diesel Heater produces greater heat output with fuel consumption comparable to smaller heaters.
- Floor standing diesel heater
- Natural draft, vaporizing oil heater can be used without electricity
- Fire-viewing window
- Manufactured in stainless steel
- Efficient 6" stainless steel burner
- Includes drip pan and draft-assist fan (12 Volt DC standard, 24 and 32 Volt DC available as options or add-ons)
- Overflow safety feature on oil metering valve
- Optional water heating coils available
- Suitable for powerboats and sailboats 36 - 40 ft
- Power: 12 Volt DC
- Fuel / Heat Source: diesel (standard), metering for stove oil and kerosene available as options or add-ons
- Output: 6,500 - 16,250 BTU
- Fuel Consumption / 24 hours: 1.3 gal (low), 3.2 gal (high)
- Flue Size: 3" dia.
- Dimensions: 25" H x 13" W x 14" D
- Weight: 29 lbs
For additional information see Product Operating and Installation Instruction Manual
Note: This heating unit is not intended for use in enclosed areas where gasoline, paint or flammable liquids are used or stored [engine room, etc.]
Check your owners manual for all safety precautions.
Item #: 400428
Item #: 400430
Item #: 400432
Item #: 400434
Item #: 400436
Item #: 400438
Item #: 401986
Item #: 402055
Item #: 402056
Item #: 402057
Item #: 400927