Beckson Deck Plate / Inspection Port
Beckson Screw-Out Deck Plates provide watertight access points without the use of tools. Deck plates can be used for access, inspection and clean out of tanks and compartments, or as general access for shut-off valves or back-fastenings or to create an access point for repairs.
- Single start buttress thread is non-jamming and self-cleaning
- Back-up seal ensures the plate is waterproof even if the gasket is removed
- Screw-out plates are ideal for compartments where a change in air pressure due to temperature or oil canning can occur
- Replacement Gasket: D4S-G
- Not recommended for use directly into a fuel tank
- ID: 7-5/8"
- OD: 10"
- Cutout Size: 8-1/2"
- Access Type: screw out with smooth lid
- Color: White with Clear center
Note: Manufacturer recommends using Only Silicone Sealants for ABS deck plate installations and is not liable for product damage caused by other sealants.