Status: In Stock
Tylaska Marine's Basic Clevis Pins are reusable fasteners that slide into holes on parts; allowing them to swivel on the axis of the pin.
- Precision CNC turned out of 316L stainless steel bar with a wide range of grip lengths in each size
- 316L Stainless contains less carbon than 316 stainless and is preferred in applications prone to significant corrosion
- For use on frequently assembled and disassembled parts
- Secured by a cotter pin (sold separately)
- Material: 316L Stainless steel
- Sold individually
- Grip length (A): 1"
- Actual diameter (B): 0.62"
- Head diameter (C): 0.74"
- Length (D): 1.21"
- Cotter diameter (E): 0.156"
- Head thickness (F): 0.21"
C.S. Johnson Rubbaweld Rigging & Mast Boot Tape
Item #: 615420