Sportsman Starting Marine Battery
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Click here for HAZMAT fee details
Sportsman Marine Starting Batteries are specifically engineered to provide high amperage for short periods of time to start gasoline outboards, inboards and I/O's.
- Maintenance-free construction for hassle free starting and reliability
- Combination terminals for easy installation and hook-up
- Flame-retardant, chambered vents keep battery dry and corrosion-free
- Envelope separators for longer life
- Flush covers are easier to keep clean
- Broad coverage for a wide variety of applications
- Power path grid design directs more energy to terminal posts
- Warranty: 18 Month Free Replacement
|Amp Hours:|| |
|Reserve Capacity:|| |
|MCA / Cranking Amps:|| |
10.5" L x 6.75" W x 9.375" H
|Terminal Type:|| |
Post & Stud
Note: Specifications may be subject to change per the manufacturer.;
Item #: 202179
NOCO Marine Grade Snap-Top Battery Box - Group 24 Battery
Item #: 201053
NOCO Battery Tray Strap
Item #: 201060
NOCO Marine Grade Plastic Battery Tray - Group 24 Battery
Item #: 201061