Gill Coastal Sunglasses
Gill Coastal Sunglasses feature superior injection molded lens technology, 10 times greater impact protection, improved clarity, and salt water and scratch resistant construction.
The polarized lenses block the glare produced by light reflecting off the water or bright deck surfaces. Optically-corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratch resistant coating applied to the outer surfaces.
- Superior injection molded lens technology
- 10 times greater impact protection
- Improved clarity
- Salt water, scratch resistant
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission
- Ideal in bright sunlight, for driving and general purpose wear
- UV light absorbers block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation
- Quality optical lenses are used to prevent eye fatigue and comply with European Class 1 Optics Standards
- Floatable, hydrophobic outer coating sheds water, reduces salt residue for clear vision
- Oleophobic technology applied to inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion, skin oils
- Same technology found on touch-screen devices to reduce finger marks