Kingston Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Anchor Bow Roller
This universal bow roller has extended tabs that rest against pivoting fluke anchors and hold the anchor securely in place with the rounded bail controlling the rode. It is 7 5/8" longer than the Kingston BR-20 bow roller and can accommodate Kingston QuickSet, Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight, Slip-Ring and Plow style anchors between 9 and 35 pounds (4.08 to 15.87 Kg).
Made of 100% marine grade, U.S. steel, the Kingston heavy duty anchor bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that wont rust.
- Extended tabs rest against pivoting fluke anchors to hold anchor securely in place
- Rounded bail controls rode and is 7-5/8" longer than Kingston BR-20 bow roller
- Suited for: Kingston QuickSet, Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight, Slip-Ring and Plow style anchors between 9 to 35 Lb (4.08 to 15.87 Kg)
- Immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving satin-like finish that won't rust
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Material: 100% Marine-grade U.S.A. stainless steel for maximum tensile strength, long lasting corrosion protection
- Acetal roller wheels made of superior, dense, polymer material resistant to UV rays
- Bow roller wheels are precision cut on a CNC lathe, won't yellow, fade or crack
- Dimensions: 27-1/4" long x 3-1/4" wide
- Manufactured in Canada
- 5-year warranty against breakage on bow roller and components with original receipt