C-Map Precision Contour HD Chart
C-MAP Precision Contour HD is a premium mapping product that incorporates professionally executed lake surveys, with Genesis Social Map data and traditional mapping data to provide tournament anglers the best possible fishing maps.
Featuring highly-detailed 1-foot contours, high-resolution satellite imagery and C-MAP's unique Custom Depth Shading, Precision Contour HD maps offer comprehensive coverage of areas including shallow backwaters and distant creek arms that other map cards overlook.
The Precision Contour HD Tennessee card includes lakes that were meticulously surveyed using innovative C-MAP Genesis technology to create the most complete maps of key fish-holding bottom structure like humps, holes, reefs, shoals, drains, ditches, ledges and break lines.
In addition, the chart card contains traditional data on other lakes in Tennessee.
- Survey-quality contour data
- 1-foot Contour coverage, visible even at wide zoom levels
- Custom depth shading
- Choose colors for specific depth ranges to highlight fish-holding depths and/or hazard zones
- Points of interest
- Includes traditional navigation information, C-MAP Navigation data, plus Fishing HotSpots, waypoints and lakes-specific fishing tips and techniques
- High-resolution satellite imagery
- Used to locate man-made fish-holding structure
- Available views include water and land, water only and land only
- Preset depth shading palettes, including safety shading
- Includes fishing regulations, records, ID photos
- Compatible with most Lowrance®, Simrad® and B&G® chartplotters
- Free 1-year subscription to C-MAP Genesis Edge custom mapping service
* The Precision Contour HD Tennessee chart card contains the following C-MAP-surveyed water bodies, as well as traditional data on other lakes in Tennessee:
- Kentucky Lake
- Fort Loudon
- Old Hickory
- Watts Bar
- Melton Hill
- J. Percy Priest
* Following are the Tennessee Lakes featuring high-definition, non-surveyed, 1-foot contours:
- South Holston
- Woods Reservoir
- Crawford Springs
- Creech Hollow
- Cumberland Mtn. Lake
- Herb Parsons
- Woodrun Lake No. 2
- Laurel Hill
Tennessee is the second in a growing series of Precision Contour charts. Alabama is the first.