Fusion PS-A302BOD All in One Panel Stereo with Bluetooth
- All in One Panel Stereo
- Stereo trim
- Six 6-gauge, self-tapping stainless steel screws
- Power wiring harness
Fusion's ultimate all-in-one audio entertainment solution, the Panel-Stereo will give you peace of mind that your stereo will stand the test of time on board, even when installed outdoors. With IP65 weather resistance for protection against water and dust ingress, and now salt fog and UV resistance. Combining all the elements required for excellent audio reproduction inside a single perfectly tuned enclosure, the Panel-Stereo is the ultimate simple solution for quality audio anywhere on your boat.
- Weather Resistant Design - Engineered to withstand the marine elements, the Panel-Stereo Outdoor is IP65 water and dust resistant, while meeting industry standards for salt and UV protection.
- Hi-Fi Audio Reproduction Through DSP - Digital Signal Processing optimizes the entire audio chain, ensuring the speaker components always receive premium quality audio for an efficient, incredibly smooth frequency response and Hi-Fi audio reproduction at every volume level.
- Plug & Play All-In-One Audio Entertainment Solution - With built-in Class-D amplification, stereo source selection of Bluetooth, AM/FM radio, USB and AUX, two 3" speakers and a large surface bass radiator all combined in a perfectly tuned enclosure, the Panel-Stereo provides a one-product solution for audio entertainment. All the acoustic parameters have been calculated by our acoustic engineers and taken into consideration when designing the enclosure to ensure quality audio reproduction wherever the Panel-Stereo is installed.
- Simple, Versatile and Cost-Effective Installation - Designed for easy installation, the Panel-Stereo only requires 12V dc power, ground and AM/FM antenna connections. With three mounting options available to create a professional finish with a maximum of only one cut-out required, the Panel-Stereo is a seriously versatile solution. The 43mm (1.69in.) surface mounting spacer allows installation directly onto any flat surface with no cut-out required, and its shallow depth allows for installation in a shallow wall cavity, either installed flush or flat for a premium finish.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Stream your familys favorite soundtrack from any compatible Bluetooth enabled device with Bluetooth audio streaming. Control is available from either the Panel-Stereo or the connected device.
- Voice Prompts - Audible feedback is given as you cycle through music sources, change stations and save presets. These voice prompts are available in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish.
- Fusion-Link™ Control - Enjoy the freedom of wireless control of your audio entertainment from your compatible Apple or Android device with the free Fusion-Link app via Bluetooth. Download the free Fusion-Link Lite app to enable wireless control via ANT Technology from your compatible Garmin watch. *
*The Fusion-Link app is available for download from the Apple App Store® and Google Play™. The Fusion-Link Lite app is available for download from the Garmin Connect IQ store.
For further details see Installation Guide
For further details see Owner's Manual
- Peak Power: 140 Watt max. (2 x 70 Watt)
- Input Voltage: 10.8 - 16.0 Volt DC
- Current (max.): 10 Amp
- Fuse: 10 Amp
- Sources: AM/FM / Bluetooth / USB / AUX x 2
- Speakers: 2 x 3 in. speakers with 1 x passive radiator
- Weight: 1.15kg (2.54 lbs.)
- Fusion-Link Control (Wireless): Yes
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology: Bluetooth® audio streaming and control within 10m (33 feet) range (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 / SSP Bluetooth profiles). Bluetooth version 4.1
- ANT™ Technology: Yes - up to 3m (10 feet) range
- ANT is a proven ultra-low power (ULP) wireless protocol that is responsible for sending information wirelessly from one device to another device, in a robust and flexible manner
- Wireless Frequency / Protocol: Bluetooth / ANT frequency: from 2,402 to 2,480 MHz Bluetooth/ANT max. power: 9 dBm EIRP
- Internal Amplifier: Class-D, 2 x 43 W rms @ 14.4 Volt DC input, < 1% THD+N
- Weather Resistance (IPX Rating): IP65 (sealed chassis)
- Auxiliary Inputs: 2 x stereo RCA inputs (AUX IN 1, AUX In 2) with 1 V rms typical AUX input level
- USB: 1 x USB type A port for USB flash drive or media player connection. Also provides 1 Amp charging
- Line Out: 1 x stereo RCA output with 5.5 Volt (peak to peak) max. line output level
- Mount: Using the included screws, this stereo can be flush mounted in a surface with a depth of at least 50 mm (2")
- * With an Optional spacer (Sold separately), this stereo can be mounted directly on a flat surface
- Special Order Available