Trinidad 75 Antifouling Paint - Dark Blue
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
This product ships ground only
This paint must be shaken mechanically - Please consider this prior to purchasing this paint - See note below
Pettit Trinidad 75 is the strongest antifouling boat bottom paint available, containing up to 60.9 percent cuprous oxide to aggressively combat marine growth in even the most torrid, tropical conditions.
Trinidad 75 features the same formula as Pettit's regular Trinidad bottom paint but is designed and priced for the professional applicator.
This hard epoxy base paint produces the most durable finish for long lasting performance. Trinidad 75 has excellent adhesion to fiberglass, wood and steel hulls, and is perfect for both power and sail boats. Its compatibility with all properly prepared hard bottom paints permits safe overcoating without fear of lifting. Left in the water, Trinidad 75 provides year-round service.
- Trinidad 75 has a proven track record of unparalleled performance
- Designed for extreme fouling conditions with high load of cuprous oxide
- Hard, durable, finish for long-lasting performance
- Left in the water, Trinidad 75 provides classic, year-round service
For further details see Product Data Sheet
- Biocide: Cuprous Oxide (up to 60.9 %)
- Coverage: 400 ft2 /gal
- Application Method: Brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Maximum roller thickness: 1/4 "
- Number of coats: 1 minimum per season with additional coats for extended service
- Application temp: 40° F. Min. / 90° F. Max.
- Thinner: 120 Brushing Thinner, 121 Spraying Thinner, or 120VOC Thinner
Important Application Notes: This paint is heavily loaded with cuprous oxide. As a result there is a tendency for settling to occur, especially if the paint has been on the shelf for several months. It is necessary to thoroughly mix the paint before using. This paint must be shaken mechanically - Please consider this prior to purchasing unless you have a means to mechanically mix completely .
Before applying remix with a wooden paint stick or an electric drill mixer. It can be helpful to pour off half of the liquid from the top of the can into another can and then properly mix in any settled pigment; then remix the two parts together thoroughly. Adhere to all application instructions, precautions, conditions and limitations to obtain optimum performance.
Do not thin Trinidad more than 10 percent (12 ounces per gallon) or inadequate paint film thickness will occur and premature erosion of the finish will be likely.
Item #: 756894
Item #: 756113
Item #: 750344
Item #: 754130
Item #: 756756
Item #: 750440